Food has turned into a concern at Weddings for many couples and with all these selections open to you, many questions begin to arise. How much should I invest? What is included in the Price? What type of catering should I buy? How do I save money?
All of these questions make so much confusion in our mind and it can make misunderstanding between your caterer and you. So, it’s better that you ask them a few general questions before making a contract. You can also opt for Wedding Catering Brisbane via Something for Catering.
You should always ask these few questions that can help you solve a lot of confusion.
· You should always ask if you can modify the menu according to your choice.
· Always ask them clearly what is included but don’t forget to ask what they can’t include in the menu.
· You should ask them for a tasting of food that they are going to present before the guests so that you know if the food is tasty and presentable enough among the guests.
· Always ask what brands and ingredients they have used in the food making process.
· Always check if they are using good quality vegetables, meat, milk, and other things, ask them about it in detail.
· Always ask about a few alternatives if you both can’t come to one decision or you don’t feel satisfied with dishes and ideas.
· Ask about the details of the chef who is going to make your food. It's important to know if the cooking team is capable and has enough experience.