Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act to regulate electronic health care transactions to reduce costs; establish requirements for practitioners, hospitals, and health care plans to protect the confidentiality of this information; and to allow portability of pre-existing exclusions between employer group health plans. It was incorporated into federal law in 1996.
You can visit this website https://www.theclinxshop.com/products/health-insurance-portability-and-accountability-act-hipaa to join the best HIPAA online training. This training will help to understand the HIPAA Administrative Simplification Act, as well as ways to create a framework for initiating and working on projects on portability and accountability of health insurance and confidentiality, security compliance, and regular audits to better prevent breaches and easier method.
All changes made by the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH), which is part of the US Rehabilitation and Reinvestment Act 2009 (ARRA), are very well integrated into our training.
Who needs this training?
- All key members of the healthcare provider compliance team
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Compliance Team
- IT specialist for the healthcare industry
- Employees of business partners who wish to meet HITECH requirements
- Chief Information Officer, Manager, Compliance Officer, Risk Manager, Senior Network Engineer, Database Administrator, Physician, and Office Manager
- Lawyers dealing with health care
- Head of Clinical Trial Organization
- Computer security technical personnel of any organization that stores personal health information
- Advisors provide safety advice to health organizations