Indoor air is more toxic than outdoor air and plants are the only way to keep the air clean and unpolluted. In today's corporate world where almost everyone is spending more than 80% of his or her time indoors, cleaning up enclosed air should be a top priority, and luckily, it is easier and more economical than you think.
Standard consumer products like air fresheners, plastics, furniture, synthetic fibers, insecticides, and household cleaning products contribute to unhealthy levels of volatile organic products, formaldehyde, and trichloroethylene in your home and office. The only solution to deal with this problem is indoor plant hire.
According to scientific studies, it is the most effective way to deal with polluted air. Some plants are also natural detoxifiers so they not only remove harmful components from the air you breathe in but also increase the level of humidity in your office and house.
The top-performing plants that are very beneficial are as follows:
1. Areca Palm: This plant is best known for removing environmental toxins and it also releases plentiful amounts of humidity in the air.
2. Bamboo Palm: With the high transpiration ratings, this plant is easy to care for. It also pumps much-needed humidity into the air.
3. Lady Palm: This plant is great at removing toxins, and is easiest to care for.
4. Rubber Plant: It is easy to grow; hardly tolerates cool temperatures and very low light levels. It is effective in removing formaldehyde from the air.
5. English Ivy: You can find it in different forms like ground cover, hanging, and topiary. Easy to grow and adaptable to most environments.
In order to derive the utmost benefits from your indoor plants, these plants should be placed in those areas that are most frequented like beds, besides a comfortable chair, next to a computer, or in the kitchen. You have to take good care of your plants because if your plant is healthier the capability of air-scrubbing is better.